domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

tic vs toc

then what happens now? ... Where are we? and more importantly than that who am i? ...... and if I can never get the answers?, and what if I have to live in total ignorance of what surrounds me ??... I think that more time I spend looking for those answers to my questions, I lose myself more and more, then i run in circles always getting closer to that place that i hate so much, where the fire consumes the sky and the past makes me his prey ... tic vs toc may the time give me a truce?

y entonces que pasa ahora?... donde estamos? y mas importante que todo eso, quien soy? ...... y si nunca logro conseguir las respuestas?, y si debo vivir en total ignorancia de lo que me rodea??... creo que entre mas tiempo paso buscando respuestas a mis preguntas me pierdo cada vez mas, y termino corriendo en circulos llegando siempre a aquel lugar que tanto odio donde el fuego consume el cielo y del pasado soy presa...tic versus toc podra el tiempo darme una tregua?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario